Holi Cow

                          

The festival of colors HOLI is my favorite among all.

I still remember I was kicked and thrown out of the house by my father for playing holi during my 12th Exams.😂
But whatever I never stopped celebrating.😅

This year we Know your "Indian Roots" team planned to celebrate holi in different way.
As we usually celebrate festivals of India with under deprived people.
We decided to celebrate at Goshala with cows and cattle care takers.

We didn’t had any idea how it gonna be, but this year holi was the best holi of our life.

A big Thanks to Sunil Sir from Akhila Karnataka Prani Daya Sangha for giving permission to celebrate here.
And a very Big thanks to all the volunteers who took time and came to fill colors in the life of poor caretakers.

A Superb thanks to Srinivasa for conducting Traditional Rituals and Amarnath for capturing beautiful memories.
At last but not the least Thank you Amrutha for standing for everything and every time for all our "Indian Roots" causes.

Looking forward for next year Holi again in super duper way.

#KnowYourIndianRoots #Goshala #HoliWithCows #Holi


Comments

Popular Posts